Zumba was born in California in the late 1990s and that too by accident. This new form of exercise has now quickly grown into one of the most popular forms of fitness regime. Zumba is getting popular day by day because people don’t consider it as an exercise, and this Zumba fitness is like a party for them. Nothing can beat the feeling of dancing to one’s favorite dance tune. Though aerobic exercise is quite similar to that of Zumba, people prefer Zumba. In Zumba, we don’t have to copy the exact movement of the instructor we can move the way we want to.
The choice of working out varies from person to person. Some people prefer gyming over cardio while some hate the monotony of the gym and for such people, Zumba is the best. Zumba is quite different from any other form of workout. The main reason behind its popularity is that it’s a fun way to exercise. Matching to the fast beats of music motivates, and we tend to lose more weight during this process.
Why Zumba Is New Best Thing In This Fitness Industry?
Doing Zumba for about 60 minutes can burn about 300 calories more than any form of workout regime. Zumba not only helps us in losing weight, but it also helps us to burn body fat, tones our body and improves our flexibility. Zumba is great for people who can’t run.
In this busy world and busy lifestyle, we tend to forget about our health. People are unable to take out time for a workout, and in such situations, Zumba can easily fit into our schedule. We don’t need any special equipment for Zumba, and we use our own body to workout. So, we can say we can start with this fitness program anywhere we want because all we need is some good music and some privacy. Zumba acts like a stress buster, as it has music in it. Many people even consider Zumba as a better option for weight loss than those stress cardio session and weightlifting.
Benefits Of Zumba
- The first best thing about Zumba is that it’s fun. Everyone can follow this fitness regime and can easily stick to it. It’s one of the best options for people who love dancing.
- Zumba is great for weight loss. We can burn around 600 to 1000 calories in an hour.
- Toning of the body is one of the most critical and challenging things in fitness. Zumba targets a lot of body muscles and helps in toning of our body.
- This form of exercise is great to increase our metabolism. Zumba boosts our heart health and helps in developing our cardiovascular, respiratory system.
- Zumba makes people happy. Dancing is always equal to happiness. Whenever we are in a good mood, we dance. Zumba is a form of dancing exercise. While we workout, we release endorphins, which helps us release our stress and fills us with positive energy.
- In Zumba, our whole body works out together. Our arms and legs move in co-ordination; we not only lose weight but also improve our body co-ordination.
Zumba fitness is the exercise of this present generation, and it is like the new fashion trend in the fitness industry. So if you are tired of lifting those weight, then get ready and start grooving to the music of Zumba.